Being pregnant can be a wave of feelings and emotions and so much more. For myself I had the classic case of morning sickness during my first trimester and there is the itchy skin and weight gain and on and on.. There are things you can get that make life a little easier and better for the pregnant lady. My self these were my must haves that I suggest to every one of my pregnant friends. These items include things for while being pregnant and after baby comes!
- Bella B Tummy Honey Butter – 4 oz– This was my number one, absolute favorite product. I went through a couple jars of this stuff!! I would slather my belly and hips and then put on a thin cheap tank top and then get dressed for the day. I loved it so much because you will stay moisturized all day long. I hate reapplying and I am already the worst about moisturizing but I could put a little of this on every morning and still be super moisturized at the end of the day. I put the tank on just to keep my clothes from getting any of this balm on them.
- SEXYWG Women Waist Trainer Cincher Tummy Slimming Sport Belly Long Torso Corset and/or Goege Waist Trainer- postpartum – Of course you aren’t going to immediately put this guy on as soon as the baby is out but I really do love having this waist trainer to help get me back to where I want to be. The first one I listed is nice for under tighter clothing. I like it for if I am going out or wearing nicer clothes and the second is good for being around the house or with loose clothing.
- Restorology Full 60-Inch Body Pregnancy Pillow– Honestly I did make it through my pregnancy without one of these but I regret it. It was so difficult for me to go from a full fledged stomach sleeper to not being able to barely sleep on my side.
- Compression Socks – This one seems silly, but if you have even 25% of the swelling I did you will thank me. My legs, ankles, and feet swelled up to the point where I didn’t have shoes that would even go on! I was constantly taking short walks then elevating them and messaging them. It took quite a while to get the swelling to go away.
- Belly Band – black – This was my favorite thing and saved me sooo much money! I didn’t buy maternity clothes. I wore my regular jeans until I was about 7 months pregnant. The belly band allows you to wear your regular jeans you already own. It is amazing!
- Franato Seamless Maternity Legging– When you do get to that point where you unfortunately have to get atleast one pair of pants that fit, I went with these. I am just a lover of leggings as it is. I would wear them everyday if socially acceptable. Plus if they are toooo big you can always wear them after the baby as well. I do!
Share in the comments what your must haves are and if you gave any of these a try!
I am not sponsored by any of these products, I genuinely liked them myself and share my honest opinion with you. And yes I really do buy everything off of amazon!