It seems like every woman has a different idea of what to to put in their makeup bag. As a makeup artist I have been horrified and pleasantly surprised. Some ladies carry nothing or the bare minimum and others carry their whole collection. Me personally I don’t tend to carry much in my purse or on the go but… My makeup tends to stay put. That being said I always have a makeup bag in my vanity with my favorites ready to go! So here are my picks for the perfect makeup bag/collection.
- This Bag Contains My Face Makeup Bag– You have to start with a good bag right? This one is super cute and not overly expensive. I love it!
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30 – I love this base! It is not quite as heavy as a regular foundation but still gives decent coverage and great skincare benefits! You get your sunscreen and it has dark spot correction in it. I don’t personally have dark spots but preventing them is always good too!
- Clinique Stay Matte Powder– This powder is the bomb. It is the perfect touch up powder and always looks good. This is one of those products I do carry everywhere.
- Brushes– A staple for everyone is some good brushes. Morphe has amazing brushes at a great, affordable price.
- L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Feline Mascara– A good mascara is a must and this is my current go to. I love this mascara and I found it so cheap on amazon!
- MAC Fluidline eyeliner– I personally don’t feel complete without some eyeliner. This has been my favorite for years. If a gel liner isn’t for you then use what works or tell me in the comments and I will tell you all my other favorite eyeliners!
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, Natural Mint & Shea Butter, 0.25 oz.– This lip balm is amazing!!! I have been using it for years and it just never fails me especially for the price.
- Bronzer and Blush– Add some warmth, freshness, and dimension to the face. A little of either or both can really just brighten up a look.
I think you can stop here for a quick fresh look or you can of course go all out. If you are just starting out these products can get you going. Let me know in the comments what your favorite products are and what you keep in your makeup bag! I am obsessed with makeup so I am always looking for new products to try and share with you!
To see more of my love for makeup follow me on instagram at erinrenaemua (: