Okay so the title isn’t the most clear but I really couldn’t think of a better title! I have been collecting a list of some baby products that I will have to try out if I have another little one! So let’s dive into this list!
- Tranquilo Mat This mat is super cool. It has different vibrating settings that calm and soothe babies off to sleep. It is super cool and if you have ever dealt with a baby who is crying for no reason then you could see where this gadget would come in handy.
- Baltic Amber Teething Necklace For Babies– This teething necklace is supposed to help with all things that come with teething. Less drooling, pain, and anti flammatory properties. Sounds like a real win win!
- 4moms Baby Swing– This is a pricier item but from what I hear it is the best. I got baby K a chair but I wish I would have listened to my best friend and gotten this bad boy to begin with. It will definitely be on my wish list for next round.
- 3 Sprouts Play Mat Bag– This guy is really cool, especially if you travel alot. It seems like we are always on the move. This is a play mat that zips up so you can store toys inside. So easy just unzip, play and zip back up to hit the road or keep your house a little neater!
- The NEW One Z Nursing Pillow– This pillow is so much better than the boppy in my opinion if you plan on using it for breastfeeding. Now there is nothing with the boppy, I let my little guy lay on it and use it but for breastfeeding the one z pillow has a back support! I really do love it.
- SoundBub, Bluetooth Speaker and White Noise Machine | Portable and Rechargeable Baby Sleep Soother – Okay so it is a super long link but this guy is so cute and again since we travel so much having a traveling noise machine is a must. and this guy doubles as a speaker all with no wires needed!!
Alrighty guys I am always on the search on the latest products so if you can think of anything else I got to check out let me know in the comments!!!