Alright friends I have tested out many of the new products from E.L.F that I had recently purchased and here are my initial thoughts.
- Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask- I really enjoyed this mask. It did tingle a bit as I let it bubble on my face for about 10 minutes. After rinsing it off my skin was left clean, tight, and smooth. I would definitely recommend it!
- Lock On Face Primer- I have only used the primer once but.. this primer is very tacky and kind of thick. I like it but it is almost a little difficult to use. When I applied my foundation it went on a little patchy. Not sure this is really a win for me, I’ll have to keep testing out using it.
- Blending Sponge- This is a little like the beauty blender but when you wet it, it gets huge! I have to give it a few more tries because with that primer it was just a difficult day for foundation. They are super soft tho!
- Beauty Shield Antioxidant Finishing Powder- I really like this powder. It was super smooth and silky and photographed well. This one is a win!
- Bronzer- I got the shade light matte. I like this bronzer because you could build it up and it was the perfect cool tone for contouring but also warm enough to warm up the skin a bit.
- Blush- Shade bright pink. I actually love this color! It looks really nice on the skin and can be built up. Winner!
- Highlight- Shade Glow. This shade was beautiful but not blinding. It also was much more golden of a highlight than I expected but still very pretty for an everyday glow.
- Liquid Matte Lipstick- This is the last product I tried out so far and I really loved it. It does require 2 layers to get a super full opaque look. The color I am wearing in the picture is Vampy Violet.
From bottom to top: highlighter, blush, bronzer, liquid matte lipstick in the colors- vampy violet, smokey taupe, coffee(sorry it smeared), lip liner- natural and deep berry.
I have just a few last products to try still but so far things have been pretty great!