Hello Friends!! I know it has been quite a while since I have wrote a post but I was gone for a few weeks over the Christmas season. Almost a month! I believe I really needed a break to get my mind back in to the grind of blogging and boy do I have tons of ideas.
For today’s post I want to start off with my goals for 2018. I know I am a little late for the new year new me posts but that’s okay. My resolutions or goals for 2018 are the following:
- I want to lose 25lbs. Now I am not one to care about the scale so this is an arbitrary number but I needed a goal. I want to love my body and the way it looks in my clothes. Plus I have a honeymoon coming up!!
- Continue to blog and post at least twice a week.
- Exercise a minimum of 4x a week.
- Drink a gallon of water a day.
- Be less bothered by little things.
What are your goals for the new year? Let me know in the comments.
Remember it is not about being perfect or only being able to start goals because it is the new year. I have already messed up my diet many times this new year, it is about keeping on and trying. Don’t give up!!
I have lots of new reviews and posts coming your way so definitely stay tuned!!