Hey Lovely Friends! This month I dove in to some great products and I just have to share. February was a strange month here in the South because it went from being really warm to a little chilly… I do not enjoy this chilly weather. I’m hoping it warms up soon. So I didn’t get out of the house much. Doing your makeup with no place to go is still fun but not clearly as exciting haha!
Even through all this I still managed to find some fabulous products I couldn’t put down and here they are.
- Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara. I am Obsessed with this mascara!!!! It is pitch black and leaves my lashes so full and long. It is definitely my go to for those days that I don’t put lashes on. The brush defines my lashes and I really can’t say enough good things. If you haven’t tried it then what are you waiting for???
- E.L.F. BB Cream SPF 20. This BB cream adds just the perfect touch of coverage and smooths out any redness. It is very inexpensive and gives spf coverage for the day. The BB cream is super blend-able and creamy. I reach for it everyday!
- Bad Habit Beauty “After” eye shadow collection palettes. These palettes are dupes for the Huda Beauty Palettes and OMG they are sooo creamy, pigmented, and build-able. And at only 10$ a pop… I mean come on. Ah-Mazing!
- Indian Healing Clay. Only 10$ and this jazz can do so many things! I have been using it for face masks and after only one use my pores were cleaner and smaller and my skin was incredibly silky smooth. It sells out quickly on the Hush app so keep your eyes peeled for it and get your hands on it as soon as you can!
- Lastly is not a makeup item but I am obsessed. The Ultimate Classic Jogger from VS Pink. OMG so soft and comfortable. A must have in your wardrobe for lounge days or everyday if you are me!
What were you loving last month??