Can Y’all believe it’s already May!?!?! I can’t and that means in just 25 days I will be on my Honeymoon!! I seriously can not wait and I’m sure that isn’t obvious haha. I have a few posts thought up for honeymoon related things and we are hoping to come back pregnant! Then I will have tons of post ideas ready to go! Okay enough blabbing, let’s jump into what I loved this month.
- Herbal Essences Sheer Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Foam Conditioner. Woof what a mouth full!! Anyways I have been seriously loving this foam conditioner. I thought I would hate it, especially with my long, thick hair. It didn’t leave my hair feeling slick like a normal conditioner but I still was able to get a brush through it and my hair wasn’t ever greasy. I really loved the results and my husband loved the smell.
- Bad Habit Eyeshadow Palettes. Honestly they are all amazing. So richly pigmented and blend like a dream. And you can not beat the affordability. I would recommend these to anyone wanting amazing color payoff without a hefty price tag or if you just want a bomb palette. I can’t wait to see what else comes from this brand.
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter. Sometimes when you gather and collect makeup like I do you tend to forget about old favorites. I rediscovered this beauty and even put it in a pile to be packed for my honeymoon.
- Lastly I have be Obsessed with the BH Cosmetics Festival palette. I know I’ve talked about this before but the colors and the color payoff are so amazing. Such a great palette!
- Just Nutritive Self Tanner. Let me start off saying this is not a total miss. I actually love how easy this is to use and the color that develops. But because it goes on clear you can not see what areas you have missed which leaves it streaky. Also I waited hours after applying to allow dry time and after putting my watch back on even a day later, I have a white strap around my wrist from the watch.
- Spiral Twisters.. I just don’t understand how these work for girls with straight hair. Maybe because my hair is very thick and heavy they don’t work? My best friend loves them but I find that they just stretch out and my hair slips out of the pony tail very quickly.
That’s it for today! Leave me comments about what you are loving!