Hello Friends! I am finally settled back into normal life. I had an amazing time on my honeymoon in Punta Cana. The weather was perfect and we met amazing people that hopefully we get to stay in touch with. I did however pack too much makeup. I know I can’t believe I am saying that. My skin was, thankfully, was so clear I really didn’t need much. Plus with the heat and humidity you don’t want to feel like you are melting. The first day I wore all my makeup and not a single day after that did I. Here is literally what I wore each day and what I will be packing for the July 4th weekend trip we are taking.
- I used my Tarte Shapetape concealer as foundation. I just dotted a tiny bit all over my face and blended it in. It gave a light evenness to my skin which was perfect.
- I gave my skin a little color by using a bronzer/blush by Too Faced.
- I gave my eyes a quick wash of color by using one of my favorite small palettes by Bad Habit Beauty. Nothing too crazy.
- Of course I had to do my brows with my absolute favorite product, ELF Lock on liner and brow cream. It looks so natural and stays on all day.
- Next I add some mascara using the Tarte Tarteist mascara.
- Throw on some lips. I used different products but I feel in love again while rediscovering the Buxom lip gloss in Mai Tai.
- Lastly and most importantly I put on Lashes every single night. It just makes everything look put together and takes any simple look and elevates it. I used the Eden Rose faux mink Lashes in the style Heartbreaker. I also used the House of Lashes Lash glue in the dark color.
So that’s it! 7 super simple steps and just a few products lead to a perfect look that was easy to do but looked glamorous still. What are your favorite go to products?