Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a fun, safe new year. It was my husbands birthday yesterday so we made lots of food and hung out. Simple but that seems to be the life with kids and being prego.
I’m currently 28 weeks pregnant and I can not wait for this to be over. I feel bad saying that because there are so many women who would love to be pregnant but this has been a rough one for me.
Any ways, it’s a new year and for some reason we take that as a chance to set new goals and make changes. Even tho we literally can take those steps anytime. What are your resolutions for 2018? Here are mine:
- Survive the last couple months of this pregnancy and delivery a happy, healthy baby.
- Focus on my health. Nutrition will be huge for me and I’ve already started this but I will be getting more intense on this point.
- Working out WILL be a priority. I feel I let taking care of everyone else take up so much time that I neglect myself.
- I need to learn to love my body and self. Post baby bodies are not what Victoria secret models get because most of us do not have cooks, trainers, and nannies to take care of everything. I know it will take time but I will reach a place where I’m not crying in fitting rooms, hating how I look.
- Focus on my business and my blog and post on a better schedule
- Lastly it is always a focus of mine to be positive and spread good vibes. Patience is key. Life is hard and we shouldn’t make it meaner and harder than it already is.
2019 is going to be a huge year. I will be having a baby, my son will be a big brother, we will be moving, selling our house and buying a new one and my husband will start a new job.
I pray only the best for 2019 for all of us 💚
erintrevathan.arbonne.com visit my business for the very best and cleanest nutrition, skincare and makeup available. Detoxify your life. Message me for questions 💚💚