OMG friends I have never been so excited for a box before! I literally got everything I wanted in this box with the exception of one hiccup I can forgive because everything else was so bomb! I have a lot to get through so I am gonna jump on in!
- First look at this super adorable train case! It is the perfect size for travel and will be perfect for all my toiletries in my hospital bag! Giving birth in 2 weeks and this will be so cute!msrp: 20$
- Up next we got a pair of limited edition faux mink Lilly Lashes! These will definitely be a favorite of mine and the band is so thin and light weight! MSRP: 24.99$
- Next we received two face brushes from MODA. They are cruelty free and super soft! Perfect for dusting and blending powders! MSRP: 30$
- Up next I got the Deborah Lippmann nail polish duo!! I already painted my nails with them. The colors are stunning and moody. So happy to have received these! MSRP: 20$
- Then I received the Iconic London sculpt and boost eyebrow cushion. This eyebrow product does not budge or feather from testing on my hand. I can’t wait to try it on my brows. Hopefully it’s not too dark! MSRP: 40$
- Next up is the Ultimate Lipstick Love by Becca in the shade Scarlet. I finally received a lipstick I will wear!!!! I hate getting nudes because they just don’t look great on me. But this bold red is right up my ally!! MSRP: 24$
- We all received the Cover FX Perfector Face Palette. This looks absolutely amazing, my only hiccup is I got the medium-deep shade and it is so dark for me. Hopefully my mom or best friend got the light and can trade. Otherwise it’ll make a pretty eyeshadow palette. I’m staying positive lol MSRP: 45$
- Next is the Morphe eyeshadow palette in the shades brunch babe!! I may be most excited for this because this is the exact palette I wanted. It is soooo stunning!! I love it!!MSRP: 16$
- We got the It Cosmetics confidence in a cream moisturizer. This product will be going to my mom. I only use Arbonne skincare and feel it can’t be beat but this is a great value! MSRP: 48$
- Last but not least we received a Wander Beauty Lift Off mask. MSRP: 34$ Again this will be going to my mom because I only use Arbonne skincare. If you are interested in Arbonne please email me and a link will be left below 💚
That’s it friends! Isn’t this an amazing haul! I seriously cannot believe how good it is!