Hello friends. I took some time and tried to address myself and who I wanted to be and consistent is a downfall area in my life since I had kids. I realized why am I not writing since I take a chunk of time to pump while the kids are still asleep in the morning. So instead of playing games on my phone I will be more dedicated to myself and my goals! 💚
We are currently packing up some things in the house to prepare to be “homeless” (going to live with my parents) while we find a new house. A lot of big changes are going on in our family with my husband getting out of the military and moving into the civilian world. And basically that has left us not knowing where in The world we are moving! All this travel has left me with a perfected skin and makeup routine of my favorite and essential products and here they are!!
Must have skincare
- Prep work cleansing polish. This gently scrubs and exfoliates my skin leaving it super clean and smooth. It’s a must have, especially for makeup days! Find it here!
- Prep work overnight face jelly. This over night moisturizer has been a game changer. My skin is soo dry since having kids and after just one night of using this product my skin is left baby soft. I love that these product are natural, clean, and vegan formulated. I can feel good about what goes on my skin. Find it here!
- Prep work micellar water. This is my favorite cleanser for no makeup days and lazy days! It’s so quick and easy and leaves my skin super cleaner and I love that it is a no rinse formula. Find it here!
- RE9 advanced corrective eye cream. Sometimes I literally forget I am almost 30! Like what?! I still feel I am 22… yea. This eye cream is my favorite. Keeps me looking what I am feeling lol Find it here!
There are so many more skincare products I could add but I will do a separate post on my skincare routine!
Makeup must haves
- I have recently been doing my makeup a little different which I will do an in-depth post on. I have been loving the PUR love your selfie foundation. It gives a full but natural coverage and the applicator is great! Also with 100 shades, there is a color for everyone. Grab it here
- Cover fx perfector face palette. This palette gives you 2 highlighters, contour, blush, brightened, and a finishing powder and they are all awesome! Perfect for traveling and the formula is super creamy and blendable. I am obsessed. Grab it here!
- Arbonne speak volumes mascara. Omg look no further for your new favorite and best mascara you will ever use! Find it here!
- Urban decay naked reloaded palette. This is a great neutral palette and allows you to make soft or bold looks. It’s a perfect everyday palette. Grab it here!
I will be doing a post on my go to makeup look and breaking down each product very soon!
You can save money on all the “find it here” links by signing up as a preferred client. I hope you enjoy all my favorite items. There are so many more but I don’t wanna overwhelm y’all!