I recently found out my best friend barely watches tv. I was floored! I mean good on her for not watching tons of television but I told her about all my fav shows that I need in my life! So I figured I would share with y’all what I’m loving! As you will soon be able to tell I love a good comedy.
- The office. Classic need I say more? I’ve watched it start to finish at least 30 times and I’ll continue to watch it over and over.
- Rick and Morty. It is hilarious and dark. I love it.
- Bobs Burgers. This is the most relatable cartoon which makes it sooo dang funny. I love all the characters.
- Last Man on Earth. Rudely ended without a real ending which sucks soo bad but this show is so freaking funny!! Must watch.
- Baskets. This one is a dark comedy but it’s Zach Galifianakis so you know its good.
- What We Do In The Shadows. This is filmed documentary style on vampires. It’s soo good! I can’t wait for more seasons!
- Portlandia: such a great sketch comedy that has story lines that continue to grow throughout the seasons. Plus Fred Armisen is a favorite of mine. He’s too funny!
- Broad City: is filthy and hilarious and I couldn’t get enough of it. Even if I disagreed with 75% of what they say it was so hilarious I bought all the seasons in dvd!!
I’m sure there are a few more that I’ll come back and add but these are the shows I love the most and watch on repeat. I honestly couldn’t care less about new shows when I have these!
What are your favorites? Let me know!!!