I know I say it every month and I will probably continue to say it but WHEH! This month flew by!! It seems like the older you get the quicker the time flies by. So I do not have near as much as last month. In June I had purchased lots of products and tested them out. This month I have a few but not near as many. Okay so let’s jump in!
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask- Lately my lips have been getting so chapped between the heat and the excessive testing of lip products. This is the one product that is truly amazing! I put it on at night and my lips are super moisturized and healed in the morning. This is a must have product for me!
- Mont Bleu Nail tools- I was able to test these products out recently and they are truly amazing and stunning. Studded in swarovski crystals they are beautiful to look at and have made a big difference in my nail routine!
- Colourpop Fem Rosa collection- OMG colourpop has done it again. Super affordable and beautiful color pay off. The lips are fantastic and the eyeshadows are a creamy dream.
- Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/mask- Last month I told you about a facial cleanser that I didn’t like at all, well this month I found one that I actually enjoy. I love that it doubles as a mask and it keeps my skin really clear.
- Munchkin weighted straw sippy cup- Okay so I threw one in for my moms out there. I haven’t added a baby one in a while because well I hadn’t had anything new to try out besides food. But these sippy cups are awesome! Because of the straw and the way everything attaches there are no leaks!!
For the misses this month I only have 2.
- Take and Toss sippy cups- These bad boys work… but they leak so badly!! Only put water in them if you decide to use them.
- E.L.F. toner- This toner was nothing special.. didn’t really do much for my skin so I don’t think it would be a repurchase.
That’s it for this month! Let me know what you loved and didn’t in the comments so I can try some new things out!!!