I went away for a long weekend with the family this past weekend and we just got back yesterday evening. Traveling is so exhausting! But I came home to my beautycon box which is always exciting!!
I filmed my unboxing so check it out HERE if you are interested in seeing that. If not continue reading to find out what was inside.
What I received:
- Colourpop Cosmetics- Ultra Satin Lip in London Fog
- Deco Miami- Lemon Blossom Cuticle Oil
- Deco Miami- Beautycon Pink Glass Nail File
- Dirty little Secret Cosmetics- Gold Plated Eyeshadow Crayon
- Doucce- Lush Lip Gloss in Glistening Petals
- Feel Beauty- Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sheet Masks
- Freeman Beauty- Renewing Cucumber Peel-off Mask
- Jonteblu- Electric Blue Eyeliner Pencil
- MakeupDrop x Beautycon- The Original Silicone Makeup Applicator
- Manna Kadar Beauty- Flutter Mascara in Jet Black
I am very excited to try out the lip products and the eye liner and the masks! I am honestly kinda on the fence about how I feel about the box this season. I love a lot of the products but as far as the nail products go I am just not excited at all about them. I rarely paint my nails, maybe once a month. I think maybe what is throwing me off about this box is how small the products are where as the past few boxes I received larger products which make you feel like you are getting more.
Of course I will update you on products I like and didn’t as I try them out this month!!
What do you guys think or what products are you loving?