I haven’t written one of my baby lists in a while and as my baby is turning one in a few days, I began to look around and make a mental list of all my #1 baby products that I would go to directly for my next baby. If there will be one… So let me dive right in!
- Dr. Brown’s Options Narrow Feeding Set, clear– These bottles are my holy grail!! The straw in them helps to reduce air bubbles and makes the whole feeding process smoother. It is a little more to clean but so worth it.
- Dr. Brown’s One Piece Silicone Pacifier, 0m+, Blue, 3 Pack– If you are going to use pacifiers there are so many ones out there to choose from and every baby is different but these work like a dream for me. It is shaped just like the bottle nipple so it just works so well. You can easily go from bottle to paci with no crying in between.
- Gerber Good Start Gentle Non-GMO Powder Infant Formula, Stage 1, 23.2 Ounce (Pack of 6)– If you are choosing to use formula or if you aren’t able to breastfeed for as long as you would like, as in my case, you will need to pick out a formula. I did a ton of research and compared ingredients and prices amongst many different brands and decided to use gerber myself. It worked so well for my son but of course every baby is different.
- Baby Dove Tip to Toes– This is the BEST baby wash! Super gentle and smells so good. I found that some washes could be a little drying but this one is amazing! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
- Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Body Creme 5.0 Ounce – If your baby ever gets dry patches, look no further. They don’t have to have eczema to use this body creme. It really is amazing and you will notice a difference so quickly!
- Desitin Baby Diaper Rash Maximum Strength Original Paste, 4 Oz Tube– Eventually every baby needs a little diaper rash cream and desitin is my personal go to. It can be used for more than just red bums, I’ve used it in little mans neck where it would get a little raw from drool. It can be a full time job just trying to keep babies dry.
- HUGGIES Little Snugglers Baby Diapers, Size 1, 216 Count– I mean… You have to diaper your baby.. I like huggies and after trying pampers and honest brand, I personally just can’t use any other brand but huggies. They are my favorite!
- Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer, Soothing Savanna– Having a little chair like this one while little man was small was a life saver. I would definitely recommend investing in a bouncer chair.
- Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers, 1.41 Ounce (Pack of 2)– Lastly I had to add this for my breastfeeding mamas. This stuff beats anything out there for saving your nips and I even use it for saving chapped lips!!! It seriously can’t be beat!!
That is all my tops at the moment. I know there are lots more but things like cribs and rockers are going to be up to your personal style. I am sure I will do more of these. Please let me know in the comments if you like these types of lists!
Some links may be affiliate links in which i make a small comission. All recommendations are my own and I stand behind them 100%