It’s my favorite day of the month once again! You know that means I just received my boxy charm box and I am giving you my first reactions to opening it. I was over the moon about the sneak peeks that were going to be in this months box. Okay I just ran out to the mailbox and opened up my box so let’s jump in! This month every charmer got 6 products for just 21$ which is absolutely amazing!
- First and most excitingly we received the Reina Del Caribe palette from Alamar. This palette is so gorgeous and I can’t wait to try out some looks with it this week. There is a mix of mattes, shimmers, and metallics. Absolutely stunning!!! Retails for 28$.
- Next we go the Monroe Silk Lashes by Battington. They are a 3-D multi-layered silk lashes. They look pretty, not as dramatic as I normally wear but I will definitely put them to the test. Retails for 28$.
- Then we received the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream from Sol De Janeiro. I am so excited to test this product out! It is supposed to help smooth and tighten your body and I can definitely use that. This is a smaller size, not a full tub. Retails for 10$
- Next up all charmers received a 3 piece flawless complexion brush set from Luxie Beauty. I am a brush addict so I am always excited to add new brushes to my collection and these are no exception. These synthetic brushes are so soft and well constructed. Retails for 42$
- The next two products may vary per charmer. I got a waterproof eyeliner pencil by Jonteblu in the shade charcoal. I have this pencil in other colors and they work pretty well. I just don’t tend to reach for them so this is the only product that I may not reach for much. Retails for 5$
- Lastly I got a long lasting liquid lipstick from Ofra in the shade Verona. I tend to wear mostly bright colors so I am hoping my mom received a brighter color to trade with me. I really love the lasting power of liquid lipsticks because I tend to forget to reapply but I am hoping normal lipsticks come back in trend. They just rock. Retails for 21$
So that is everything for this month. I already can’t wait to find out what July has in store!!! This was 134$ worth of product for just 21$!! If you haven’t signed up for boxy charm what are you waiting for??
Till next time friends!