Finding the perfect diaper bag can be super difficult! Trust me I am still looking every time I go out shopping. Here are some of the bags that I have found that are pretty great and might fit your style. They are a range of prices and styles so maybe you will find one that you love!
- Boxy Backpack- Petunia Pickle Bottom– Okay hold on to your wallet, this bag is pricey! The Petunia Pickle Bottom bags are great and come in so many colors and styles to choose from. I like backpack styles because they are easy to throw on while juggling baby.
- Downtown Tote- Petunia Pickle Bottom– This is another style of the PPB collection. It is a little less expensive than the previous style but still gives you that purse feel. My biggest problem for diapers bags personally is I don’t want to feel like I am carrying luggage and this style is like carrying a purse with lots of pockets.
- Ju Ju Be Diaper Bag– This bag still is on the pricey side but it is another great back pack style. It has insulated pockets for bottles, a memory foam changing pad, and an anti-microbial lining. Overall a very cool style if you are willing to spend a little money.
- Skip Hop Diaper Bag– Finally we are under 100$!! This bag is pretty cool because it has large separated sections with one being specially designed for mom! It has 11 pockets and is waterproof which is everything. Babies are wet creatures haha!
- Oh Joy! Back pack– This is a style extremely similar to the first bag on the list from petunia pickle bottom. It is a boxy backpack style and it is big enough to fit everything and the colors are so pretty!
- Fashion Mummy Nappy Bag– This bag is probably my favorite for the price. It is a good size, again a backpack style (Sorry!) and comes in 5 or 6 colors. It has bottle holders and pockets so you can fit and organize everything!
- Thirty-one Utility Tote– This one is so affordable and you can pick from lots of styles. I have this one myself and though I don’t carry it on a daily basis because of the size, it does make a great car bag. Keep a set of everything you could need (see my packing a diaper bag post) in the bag in the car and you are always set.
- Most affordable option!– So this is actually what I have and use on the daily. I bought a inexpensive purse organizer off of amazon and put it in my purse that I have had for years and call it a day. It keeps everything I need for baby in one spot and I can easily pull it out and take it where I need if needed.
Of course I could go on and on about all the bags out there. There are a million! Please let me know what kind you got and what your favorites are!
I am not sponsored by any of these brands. These are my own opinions and what I thought would be great to share with you.