Hello friends and happy Wednesday!! 2 weeks til Christmas and I couldn’t be more excited! Who is with me? Have you gotten your shopping done? I just have my husbands mom and my dad left to get something for. If you have a makeup lover on your list then nothing would be more exciting than getting a boxycharm subscription! And here is what I got in this months Luxe box. This Luxe box comes every 3 months and is around 50$. Lets dive in!
- First up Storybook Cosmetics- Fairy Tales- Little Briar Rose Palette. MSRP 55$ and BOOM the box has paid for itself! Amazing! These eyeshadows are stunning and buttery with great color payoff. I just wish the palette it’s self wasn’t so thick… it’s crazy how much space it takes up!
- Saturday Skin- Waterfall Glacier Water Cream. MSRP 39$. I already have tried this cream and it is so good! This is really a great brand and has really improved my skin while using it. Def recommend trying them out!
- Ciaté- Confetti Highlighter. MSRP 32$. Achieve a sun-kissed glow with this mixture of shades that were pressed together for a radiant highlight in one sweep.
- Fresh-Soy Face Cleanser. MSRP 48$. Umm who doesn’t love this cleanser?! It’s a gel based cleanser that can remove makeup but doesn’t dry out skin. It soothes and tones.
- Too Faced- Melted Matte Lipstick. MSRP 21$. Long wearing and intense color payoff. I’m really hoping that this will be a nude that looks good on me!
- Inn Beauty- Power Up Dual Phase Setting Face Mist. MSRP 32$. This natural spray is formulated to help even out skin complexion and redness, dark spots and dullness!
- Kay Von D- Dagger Tattoo Liner. MSRP 20$. If you haven’t tried this line Run don’t walk. It’s an amazing black liquid liner that allows you to be super precise.
- Cosmedix- facial Roller. MSRP 69$. This innovative beauty tool is to help improve the look of fine lines, enhance skins texture and uplift fatigued skin.
- Rituals- The ritual of Sakura shower gel. MSRP 9.50$. Last but not least is this shower gel and it smells amazing! It’s very moisturizing and silky clean.
If you were keeping up that is a value of 325.50$!! I love that you can put a full look together and I’m actually excited about every single product!
If you haven’t joined what are you waiting for? Boxycharm is stepping up their game and charming me for sure!